Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Birthday Day & Party Prep!

The day after we got home from Lava Hot Springs Lila turned ONE!!!
I couldn't believe how fast a year went!
We had a low key day at home and prepared for a fun party that following weekend!
I was so excited to go in and see her on her big day! She slept in until almost 9 :)

 
That gave me plenty of time to blow up a crib full of balloons!









 
I took the day off so we drove into the office to have lunch with Russ!
When Russ got home we had pizza and sang to Lila and gave her a cupcake!




Don't mind the crazy sauce still on her face.


Making a wish!

 
She LOVED it. She doesn't normally have a lot of sweets so she went to town!


She finished off her day with a balloon bath!


This dang piñata took me a month to make, but it was worth it!
We had bought Lila a new crib mattress so we had a huge box that I decided to make my first homemade piñata.
As cute as it turned out, I will forever more buy any future pinatas.

 
Since it was in the dead middle of summer I decided to have a popsicle themed party!

 
 

 
 
I had one of my balloons from my ETSY shop blown up for a photo shoot for her one year pictures! It wasn't until we had walked all over town with a giant balloon that I noticed we were wearing matching outfits!




My wonderful parents came down to help with her photo shoot. It helped that my Dad is her favorite person in the whole world.


 
I had taken pictures of Lila every month so it was so fun to see the final product!



 
Her birthday invitation:
 
 
Birthday party pictures to follow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment