Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bowling for a Cure!

We only have 7 weeks left of our fundraising campaign!

Looking for a fun date night/family night/ girls & guys night out!?
My mom Kathy and our team Kathy's CUREsaders are throwing an event this Monday!
EVERYONE is welcome :) Come have fun with us!

 
MONDAY MARCH 4, 2013
 
FAT CATS
3739 So 900 East Salt Lake City, UT
6:00-9:00 pm
 
Adults $10
Kids $8
 
These prices are for two games w/shoes & one raffle ticket.
All proceeds go to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society! (LLS)
Please bring neighbors, friends and family to join in the fun!
 
Additional raffle tickets will be available: $1 each of 6 for $5
 
Great Prizes, Fun, and a Bake Sale!
 
Thank you for your support!
Team Kathys CUREsaders
 
** A big thank you to those of you who read my blog and have contacted me and have donated to help my mom and her cause! It means a lot to me, her, and of course the people that your money is going towards that are directly affected with this awful disease! Every dollar counts and I appreciate so much which has already been donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment