Thursday, February 23, 2012

FOR SALE!

Im selling my 2006 Nissan Murano.
I absolutely adore this car and am sad to see it go.
Russ wanted a car with fewer miles or else I would have driven this car to its death.
I have it online in a few places for sell but thought Id throw it on the blog as well.
91,285 miles. Looks new! Clean Title, never been smoked in.
I have all the paperwork for the oil changes, tire rotation etc.
This car is SUPER spacious. Back seats recline. Power drivers seat, windows, locks, steering. Tilt wheel, cruise control, CD player, key less entry. Dual and side airbags. AC and heater work great!
Privacy glass and premium wheels. 20MPG city.

I have had this car for 3 years and its been by far my favorite car.
It is perfect family car with all the space it has in the back row and the hatch. Russ is just over 6 feet tall and he plenty of room sitting in the back.





I love this part of the car. It tells you when you are ready for an oil change, tire rotation, how many miles until you are out of gas etc..
Spread the word if you know of anyone that is car shopping.

If you want more info or want to come test drive it, shoot me an email!
chubkemp at gmail dot com. (I hear you're not supposed to write out your actual email on these things? I don't know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment