Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lagoon!

I love Lagoon as much today as I did as a kid.
I love the rides, I love the people watching, and now its fun to have a baby to show the ropes to.
Our work had their company party there this summer and it was a great time.
 
We got there at lunch time and had lunch with all the employees.
Lila was doing her pre-ride stretching.
 
My company gave each of the kids their own pair of sunglasses for the day.
Shes looking pretty smooth if I do say so myself.


 
My Mom also works with us, so its always fun to have her at the lunch table and my Dad at all the events.
I stepped away for a  minute and came back and my Dad asked if it was ok if she had a cookie.
"uh...you mean the one you already fed her that's all over her face?" haha


 
We took Lila and my niece for a ride on the Merry Go Round.
She loved it!






 
Amusement parks, carnie food, and heat can wear a girl out.








 
Super fun time. Thanks Spillman!



No comments:

Post a Comment