Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bear Lake/ Fathers Day

For Fathers Day/ My Dads birthday my family all met up in Bear Lake for a weekend!
It was so much fun. I love spending time with them in one of my favorite places.
Russ and I had to work the day everyone was leaving so my parents and sister took Lila up so we could just head out as soon as our day was over.
My parents sent me these pictures of her road trip :)
 
 
Being a good girl at the restaurant.

 
Quick little diaper change and stretching with Grandpa. This girl LOVES her grandpa.


Once we got up there Russ and Lila enjoyed the nice weather and all the room in the world to play on.


 
The next day we spent the day at the beach! Luckily, this girl loves the beach as much as we do :)



 
Eating sand.




 
Perfect weather for flying a kite!
 

 
 
The kids challenged Russ to a friendly game of Hands up Stands Up.



 
After a fun day a the beach, Lila snugged with Auntie and we gave my Dad his gifts.

 
Elton John tickets! He loves Elton John, so my mom threw in this nice little number to go with the tickets.


 Morning walk on Dads shoulders.
 
 
You cant have this much room and not have a friendly game of soccer.


 
A day at the pool.


 
She loved "swimming"!


 
Super grateful for my siblings. My fondest memories of our childhood were spent at this exact spot.


The next day we had a nice breakfast as a family and headed home.


 
I am so extremely lucky to have such an amazing Dad in my life. As a child he pushed me to be a good student and to work hard on the soccer field. He came to all of our sporting events and paced up and down the field with us. He helped with all of my homework and made sure I had good grades.
Now that I have a baby, I feel we have grown even closer. Lila and my Dad have a very special bond and it melts my heart every single time I see them together. When my Dad is in a room, no one else exists in her eyes.
Im grateful for all he did for us kids growing up and for all the sacrifices he made so we could go to soccer camps, and travel the world, and go to nursing school and on a mission. He did a lot for us and is still constantly on our side.
I am also grateful for an incredible Dad for my baby.
They have such a great bond and he is so sweet  and patient with her.
We are very lucky ladies to be surrounded with his positive attitude and love for life.
Love you Russ!

No comments:

Post a Comment