Saturday, March 31, 2012

Get yer redneck on!

Every winter my whole family likes to get our redneck on.
We meet meet up first thing in the morning and have breakfast and then head out to the desert to shoot guns and eat hot dogs.
Its a fun tradition. This year, because this winter has been so bizarre, it was fantastic! The weather was perfect!
We sat around the fire and talked.
Every year the guys do a an Annie Oakley shoot off. I am very proud to say that Russ's first trip out to the family dessert day and he won! He beat out a good 10+ shooters! I was proud. Plus we walked away with some ciz-ash.
Cody and Kam and their family were in town for the occasion.
Whats the desert and a camp fire without some hot dogs?
My cute Dad
Always a good time on Desert Day! Especially when its not freezing cold :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your family!
    PS... Super cute picture of you and Russ at the end :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete